5 Reasons to Study in Australia
Australia is home to some of the world’s best international student experiences, providing students from around the world with exceptional education and lifestyle opportunities! Listed below are 5 reasons why you should consider Australia as your chosen location of study in 2022.
Study at Globally Ranked Institutions
- Australia is setting international standards for excellence in education.
- World-leading education institutions, premium training facilities, and outstanding lecturers and student support services.
- Australian institutions are consistently ranked in the world’s top 100 universities year after year by independent global rankings such as Times Higher Education, QS and Shanghai Rankings.
- Australia is a friendly and welcoming country.
- The rights of citizens and visitors are protected under a transparent legal system.
- 30% of Australians are born overseas
- When you study in Australia, you will join more than half a million international students from 192 countries who have been welcomed into Australian life.
Great Climate and Outdoors Lifestyle
Australia is diverse country, home to many different wonderful cultures and communities while having a one-of-a-kind shared spirit and attitude. The Aussie way of life can be narrowed down to:
- A “no worries” attitude
- A spirit of friendship
- A love of being outdoors
- A rich and diverse cultural history
- Coming together over food and drink
- A passionate sporting culture coming together to celebrate events
6 of the Top 50 Student Cities in the World
Most of Australia’s capital cities rank in the top 50 cities in the world for students to study. Listed below are Top Universities’ QS Best Student Cities Rankings for 2022:
- = 35thAdelaide
- = 35thPerth
Gain Work Experience While You Study
- Australian institutions provide an education designed to help you succeed in the global workforce.
- An Australian qualification is attractive to potential employers in Australiaand around the world.
- Many Australian degrees and vocational courses include work experience programs and internships allowing international students to gain hands-on industry experience and grow your professional network while still studying. Once you complete your degree, you may also be eligible to stay and work in Australia.
- While studying, you can work up to 20 hours per week during the semester and full-time during the semester break.
- Study in a regional area for post-study work rights.